Monday, February 28, 2011

Cheers to an Awesome Upcoming Week!!!!

My thoughts on this past week kind of suck.  But last week, was just that, LAST week.  Who cares about it now.  When I wake up in the morning it's going to be a new week.  Full of hundreds of opportunities to practice clean eating and workouts that make me want to puke.  I am in the process of physicking  myself up, let see... Perhaps last week I didn't have a prize in mind for the end of the week.  This week I'm going to treat myself to and mani-pedi while eating dark chocolate and strawberries.  ***sighing and smiling *** at this moment.  I think it's going to work for me.  I know... the carrot issue once again, but for some reason I'm having a hard time motivating myself.  I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that we are trying to get pregnant and I keep thinking, "well when I'm pregnant I can eat that much more".  Truth is it's only like 300 extra calories a day, but it's the idea of more food that I like.

Which reminds me, I going to be meeting with a trainer tomorrow,  I get him for 7 sessions.  I have high expectations for these 7 hours.  I want to learn how to increase my base metabolic rate by putting in less hours at the gym.  I know I'll have to lift heavy weights and I'm ok with that.  I just want to eat more, I really like food and when I'm doing cooler 1 I really feel like I'm missing out (only one cup of oatmeal a day and one sweet potato).  Cooler 2 is much more do-able.  Today for lunch I had, water, a cup of half decaf black coffee, 2 pieces of Ezekiel bread with a clean egg salad sandwich (made with greek yogourt vs cottage cheese) and a bowl of leftover carrot salad from last night.  But the good thing about my fridge right now is that it is now filled with clean left overs and fresh fruit and veggies.  What a good way to start that week. 

ps. I need to sign up for something, I really need a real carrot.  Like a race or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment