Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 29: Breaking my Fast! I need to drink coffee!

Not quite doctors' orders, but I have been retaining so much water lately it's ridiculous. When I wake up in the morning I have sausage fingers so bad that I can't make a fist.  According to the scale I've gained a lb (a FULL fn.. POUND) everyday for the last 10 days!  That my friends is nuts!  So yes I will go see my doctor, but until then my research has lead me to understand that I need to keep drinking tons of water (which I do), add a cup of java a day, increase cucumber's, celery, asparagus and watermelon, as well as keep exercising.

I hope for my sake, as well as my husband, who has to pick my shattered soul off the floor, that this works.  I am not prepared to deal with 30 more weeks of this nonsense.  Something needs to get change!  I will pay closer attention to my sodium consumption, and as a matter of fact, gluten free foods are probably higher in salt (mostly because I feel they don't taste as good as their wheat counterparts) so I should be on the lookout for that too.


ps. thank goodness for hot yoga!  I feel like it really helps ring me out (like a wet dish rag!) When my crossfit is done I'll be replacing it with more yoga! My base metabolic rate is going to have to take a back seat to sweat inducing activities, I need immediate results.  I can live without Jillian Micheal's shoulders, I can't live with sausage fingers and swollen ankles.

No comments:

Post a Comment