Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 28: Spending time with my daughter

(Yesterday) was a long day for my kids.  Especially for my daughter who didn't get to see us because we were in the course all day.  She in school full day, everyday at the French Catholic school. As soon as we got home, the water works started, she was acting kind of crazy (ie,putting dirt in her mouth) and of course getting in trouble because she was misbehaving.  It was when Mark and I finally had enough of her, she had just stuffed an entire golf ball (that was outside all winter) in her mouth that we finally sent her to her room.  That's when the light bulb went off for me.... OOOHHHhhhh she misses us! So I asked her back down and asked her if she wanted to buy groceries with me.  Then I spent the rest of the night attached to her hip.  I put her to bed last night, with my arms wrapped around her her.  I totally fell asleep and when I work up it was 10:30pm, so I crawled out of her bed and climbed into mine.  (that's why I missed my post yesterday)  

No comments:

Post a Comment