Thursday, January 13, 2011

Think Happy... Do Happy....Be Happy...

I read a few quotes today that hit home for me and what I am going through.  I imagine that everyone will have their own interpretation of each of these quotes. 

Seek peace, and pursue it.

Happy is the man who finds wisdom and understanding for the gain from it is better than gain from silver and profit better than gold.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble on its own.

Today I got to hang out with my awesome friend Jen after our parenting class.  I am super happy when our kids get along, and ever happier when Luke tells me that William is his best friend, or when Luke and Jadzia make out with their cute little hugs and kisses.  I tend to go to Jen's house as often as I can because she brings out the "zen" in me.  When I am constantly bombarded with my heads monologue of negativity it is so awesome to put my feet up, drink some coffee and have meaningful conversations.  Well as meaningful as we can have with 4 kids under 4 running around the house.  

In my quest to find more happiness this year I hope I can remember that song by Bobby McFerrin.   



If you know these things, happy are you if you do them.



2 comments: