Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dear Cold... GO AWAY!!!!

I don't have time for this right now.  The house is a mess.  I have shoulders to work on at the gym.  The kids are going to follow suit and get sick soon also.... argkkk I lead a super healthy life.  I eat extremely healthy food, I work out at the gym (cardio and resistance), I do hot yoga, I wash my hands so much I look like I have scales, I sleep about 7 hours average a night......  WHY AM I SICK????  Makes no sense.   Ok well I supposes since stress is related to most illnesses, I wonder if stressing out could have weakened my immune, in combo with perhaps a few nights less sleep.  Stress sucks!  I guess when you are sick you can't help but drop all stress, just your body's way of "tell you off:".  Mine is saying :  Ha ha, now you have to slow down because you can't move very fast anyway.  I can't be bothered to really stress because I still have to hold it together long enough to make something for diner and make sure my husband picks my daughter up from the bus stop on time.  I guess it would be fair to note that, yes my hubby is pretty awesome.  He took the day off today to help out with the kids.  And yes, Annaliese did get to school, only an hour late and with her lunch box still on the kitchen table. He had to drive all the way back to bring it.  And even better I got to take a nap.  It was awesome.  I only got up to get diner ready.  Now I'm beating myself up because I know I should go to the gym, but hey if I have a temp. then I'll stay home.  That's fair right?  I wouldn't want to give anyone my germs.

So even though I'm feeling physically crappy, I would have to say that my mind is pretty quiet.  I would have to say that I am content.  Actually pretty happy to have such a great husband who will try to be mr. mom when I'm out of commission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment