Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Banilla Berry icecream

Topped with Strawberries, chopped peanuts and whipped cream.
  

Ingredients

2 frozen banana's
1 1/2 cups of frozen mixed berries
2 tbsp almond butter
1 tbsp agave nectar
1 tsp pure vanilla extract


In a food processor crush the berries first and set aside, then add the banana's, nut butter, agave and vanilla.  Process on high until the consistency is smooth and almost looks likes soft serve ice cream.  Add the crushed berries and helping the food processor along (by smoothing down the edges of the mixture) allow all ingredients to combine.  Eventually you will get a delicious soft serve style ice cream.  I used half now and saved the rest in the freezer.  Top and enjoy! 

This is how I enjoyed my treat! 

ps.  I love love love my back deck and yard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment