Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pre-Natal Yoga!!!

Well that was an interesting hour of my life.  I will of course keep going till this baby vacates 'hotel mama', but I'm not sure it's the right fit for me.  I get that having a baby is an important life changing experience.  And I guess I have no real problem with letting my vagina breath, but still I thought I would get some type of workout.  I can do keegles on my own, I wanted to be doing way way more hip openers and stretching my hamstrings.  Oh well, I also need to accept the fact that my brain seems to think my body can do more than what it actually can do.  Only 6 weeks left and then I can get back into my hot yoga classes and do some push-ups without my belly hitting the ground.  I'll be doing body pump tomorrow and combat and flow on Thursday!

ps. Life is getting really busy on the weekends now, we are cooking in preparation for the baby's arrival and swimming lessons and cleaning/laundry... So you will have to forgive me if I don't post on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment