Monday, June 13, 2011

Hot Yoga at 19 weeks!

Hello, as I write this I can feel the baby kicking me.  Must be because I've been squishing it for the last 2 hours (well 1h15min of hot yoga, a car ride home and then some demo's for a photo opt).  You would think that after 3 pregnancies I would be used to the "alien" feel of it, but no!  It's soooo weird.  But anyway at 19 weeks pregnant I wanted to prove to myself that I could still do (not only crow) but also wheel.  So here are some pics of tonight's accomplishments from my class.

Wheel.

Bound side angle pose.

Getting into Bird of Paradise pose. 

Bird of Paradise pose (not perfect but a work of art at this point), my bottom leg should be straighter and I think I should have been looking at the camera.  ??ehh still not bad!


Anyway, if I can do this stuff pregnant use it as a catalyst to try something new!  It's really fun and the folks you meet are amazing! 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Nat!!! I agree that you can do it! I am 35 weeks pregnant and still going strong at the gym/yoga 5-6 days a week. I feel great and I am sure that it will help with the overall delivery!! :)

    ReplyDelete