Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer colours in my breakfast.

Last night I went to Casey's bar and grill and was very pleasantly surprised that they too had a Gluten Free menu.  I was being spoiled and told to get the steak... so I did, but 8oz was just too much for me, in addition to the sweet potato fries and grilled zucchini, so I decided this morning I was going to use the left overs up in another egg white omlette.  It seemed we had no shortage of great summer foods here at my parents house so I added as much as I could and here is the result.  Not very pretty mind you, but I've just finished eating it... and let me tell you, it was satisfying, full of flavour and healthy.  I'm looking at the bowl of fruit and taco's thinking that I might not be able to finish this up this morning, I'll pack it for mid-morning snack.


Omelette: sweet potato, zucchini, red pepper, spinach, onion, sprinkle of havarti cheese and some italian herbs to top

Ontario peaches and strawberries and wild blueberries (that I picked yesterday).

No comments:

Post a Comment