Thursday, July 28, 2011

Big Breakfast #2

Veggie omlette: spinash, red pepper, onion, broccoli and a bit of Havarti cheese (of course egg whites)

For fiber, carbs and good fats: and oatmeal smoothie (1/3 dry oatmeal, frozen berries, unsweetened almond milk and ground chia seeds)

Even Tosca Reno drinks her cup of coffee a day!  Who am I to argue that :D
Last night I finished my book and was supposed to wake up early this morning to get up and get to the gym to do a body flow class.  The phone woke me up at 7AM (ugg...dad!) and I fell back asleep and didn't wake up till 9:55!!!  OMG...  The flow class starts in 5 minutes!  So I scrapped that plan and decided that I could miss as long as I made an amazing breakfast for myself!  I happily started my new book, so now I'm on my second book.  I have plans on going out this afternoon.  I'll be visiting with an old friend of mine from up North! I do plan on making it an active visit, I want to walk the boardwalk, as long as the weather cooperates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment