Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My New Tuesdays ROCK!

Ok so I have to admit that I am finally taking full advantage of my pregnant state.  Annaliese is in school every day, Luke is in preschool two days a week and we have put Patrick in day care the same two days as Luke... so ahhhhh.... This morning I dropped the kids off at school, went back home and climbed back into bed for another hour of sleep.  Then I got up, packed a snack, my netbook and starbucks registered card!  I'm am now sitting in the Starbucks near my house, playing on my netbook and totally enjoying the perks of my card.  I have free refills on my drink and the barista's have come around twice now with a tray full of samples of drinks.  Ahhhh  the life.   My plan for the rest of the day is too drive to Oakville to the GF bakery and pick up some goodies (including fresh HOT bagels) and then make a trip back to coscto before picking up the kids from school. 

Honestly I would normally feel guilt, but to be honest after having to climb over the seats yesterday I believe that I am entitled to some R&R.  The countdown is on for this baby to check out of the hotel so I think I'm going to milk this for as long as I can.  Who knows what life will have in store for me within the month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment