Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Inspirational...




http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047560/Pregnant-Amber-Miller-runs-Chicago-Marathon-hours-giving-birth.html

I am in awe of this woman.  She is so inspirational.  I spent some time today reading the comments and it's interesting that there is so much negativity surrounding her run and birth.  I tend to think that people don't generally like to feel uncomfortable.  When someone that is 39 weeks pregnant and runs a marathon comes along it makes the average Joe feel pretty lazy.

I hope that at least some women can feel pride at what Amber Miller accomplished and can use her as inspiration to continue with regular exercise routines throughout pregnancy.  I am a firm believer that both mommy and babies reap the benefits.  I'm on my forth pregnancy and exercised with all of them and have so far had complication free births and healthy super happy babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment