Saturday, December 3, 2011

Turkey Sausage Stir Fry... no soya sauce!!!

Who says you need soya sauce in a stir fry.  I don't have it in my house, because Mark hates it but it has way way too much salt.  Here is my version of an Asian inspired stir fry.  Yummm...
I used leftover GF turkey sausage (from Longo's) original flavour, orange peppers, green beans, snap peas, matchstick carrot slices, extra virgin olive oil, sesame seeds, garlic paste, ginger paste and toasted sesame seed oil.

1 tsp of the garlic paste, 1/2 tsp ginger paste and good drizzle of the sesame seed oil.

Digging in!!!  except about 5 seconds after I took this picture the baby woke up...  I am now eating this cold, but it is still fantastic! 

1 comment:

  1. This looks yummy. Soy sauce makes everything look grey. You should post your peanut butter humus cookies you told me about. Also bring some to the OEYC.

    ReplyDelete