Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Painting

I'm not really a fan of little junky toys from the dollar store, but I am all over the consumables you can get.  How cool is it to buy paint and brushes for 1$.  Now don't get me wrong, just because crafts are affordable doesn't mean I like them sprawled all over my house!... are you aware that sparkles are like little virusous... they go EVERYWHERE!.  We have a craft bin, it sits very high up (out of the reach of the kids) and it comes down when they are NOT HYPER!!!  When they are acting like normal little people, I take out the bin and set them up at the table.  Here are the cute pictures of my kids crafting it up! Paint and sparkles!





Patrick's finished canvas... and Luke's! 

Annaliese's work of art!  so pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment