Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mini Turkey Meatloaf Cupcakes....

Oh yes I did... You read right... I made turkey into cupcakes :D 



I'm not sure how you make your turkey meat balls or meatloaf.  But I just went with my gut.  I knew it needed a great flavour, moisture and a way to hold it all together (the glue so to speak).  So I grated 2 onions, added some pulverized GF Mary's crakers, sage (from beleive it or not ... my garden!!!, I literally picked it today), some garlic powder, egg whites and a bit of low sodium ketchup.    I topped these cute little cupcakes with mashed potatoes.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!

    You just made Craig's dream come true. You really did. He was daydreaming about making meatloaf cupcakes. :)

    Do they have a dollop of gravy or cranberry sauce inside? :) :)

    Sars

    ReplyDelete