Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Accchhhhoooo!

Bloody allergies, it's not the season right?  Didn't think so.  But at the moment I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open because I had a couple of Benadril because my nose was running away from me (too many sneezes are not good for the belly either).  I guess it's my fault, I went and took out all the bins of old clothes from my closet so that I could sort through some of the stuff I could and would still wear nearing the end of my pregnancy.  Now I'm sitting on the back deck, listening to my neighbours music,  hearing crickets and frogs, my feet are up and I'm having way too much cheesy popcorn.  I'm totally enjoying myself because for one I'm not sneezing anymore, but second I feel pretty darn good about a newly sorted closet of clothes, and a dusted and vacuumed room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment