Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 3: surviving...

The third day of any cleans always seems to suck, it's the day that I try to drink more water.  My headache wasn't as bad but I did notice that I got shaky a couple of hours after eating breakfast, so that was my cue to eat asap.  So anyway here are my eats.  No gym today for me!  I am going to bed super duper early because I still want too fend off this cold that is plaguing me.

Breakfast

1/2 cup GF oats
1tbps chia seeds
1/4 cup strawberries
unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp bee pollen
water

scoop vegetarian protein powder
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
ice
unsweetened almond milk
2 tsp wheat grass powder

decaf americano with some soy milk

First lunch

1.5 cups of athletes mix
serving of tempeh
1/4 cup curry sauce
water

Second lunch

mug of roasted red pepper soup
3 tbsp of hemp hearts
water

pre-diner snack

a couple of handfuls of roasted peas (from bulk barn) and a few dehydrated veggie chips

Diner

homemade humus (chick peas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic powder and a bit of basil)
kale leaves
sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
yellow pepper
water

evening tea... I found a decaf pumpkin spice black tea at Bulk barn by Stash.  I'm on my second mug!!!

Well as you know, or not, meh either way.... Tosca Reno does not include humus in her cooler 1 plan, however since I didn't eat any sweet potato today I thought I would get my starch-like carbs and protein from chick peas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment