Friday, January 13, 2012

Some of Today's Clean Eats

I had the camera out today so I thought I would take some pictures of the meals I've been eating lately. And how I made it.

Here I have the new bottle of raw apple cider vinegar (acv), which I now take 3 times a day (2 tbsp in water before meals).  I wanted a salad dressing for my lunch salad so I used the bullet to process a chuck of sweet potato, 2 tbsp of acv, 1 tbsp of ground flax, some water and (underneath - sorry you can't see it) a couple of tbsp of leftover chili. 

Clean lunch: 2 handfuls of spinach, 1/2 tomato, 1 chicken breast baked with chili powder and my homemade sweet chili dressing.


Not just any green smoothy: this smoothy has green juice (cucumber, celery, kale and lemon) made earlier in the day for a veggie fix, it also has macha powder and a scoop of protein powder.  This is one healthy bloody smoothy!!!! 

Turkey sausage, cherry tomatoes, spinach and some water.  Just heating it until the juices boil a bit and the spinach is cooked.

Spaghetti squash cooked in microwave (I know it's not as healthy) for 10 minutes. And I added the italian herb to it.
Diner! Pretty darn clean and yummy to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment