Tuesday, February 14, 2012

my peanut



This is how the chores got done today!  Her little belly was sore and would only settle being smooshed up against me.  I think I know how she feels.  Today is day 2 of cooler plan 1 and my stomach is bloated and I have a head ache.  It's amazing this is the second time I "detox" so to speak since she was born and I do remember last time she got really fussy also.  I am nursing her full time so it makes complete sense that my milk composition is changing.  I am also finding it rather amazing that I'm actually detoxing, even though I really didn't eat that much crap during my "off weeks".  Because even during those off weeks I was still following cooler plan 2, with the addition of a bit of alcohol.  I guess it all adds up.  Last time I did cooler 1 I lost 13 pounds in 2 weeks, but the first 3-4 days I totally felt like crap.  I'm hopeful that I'll only feel like crap today and tomorrow will be a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Everything you do seems like a form of punishment. Don't torture yourself too much okay? Anyway I tagged you in my blog, so if you feel like it, answer my 11 questions.

    ReplyDelete