Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 3 and 4

I meditated yesterday but I think too late at night because the bell woke me up, actually it scared me silly.  Today is a bit earlier than yesterday (mind you not by much) but I just could not focus on meditating.  I tried,at one point I was breathing in (saying the mantra) and exhaling (saying the mantra) and even though I know I was mentally thinking the mantra, I was still caught up in my brain drama.  Something happened today, a negative experience, and even though I was trying not to perseverate on it, it kept creeping in my thoughts.  Sort of like an annoying bug bite.  Little and itchy.  So then I thought, this has got to stop.  Obviously I'm not able to chant the mantra, I may as well throw in that towel and try to think about something that might cause me to have more positive experiences at work.  I was thinking of ways that I could help others.  Since it is clear I cannot change some peoples negative energy, I can at least try to attract more joy into mine by spreading it! Which happen to be Day 3's

Centering Thought:
“Today, I focus on what I want to attract into my life.”
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment